The Knight Suggestion

It has been brought to my attention that Knight players engage in some unenjoyable playstyles such as proxy camping and using his guards to face camp. His guards can make it difficult for teammates to rescue. There have been an anti camp bar implemented in the game to prevent face camping and it has me wondering why the anti camp mechanism doesn’t apply to his guards.

I believe guards around a survivor on hook should fill up the anti camp bar. This might encourage Knight players to go after another survivor and this wouldn’t affect chases because a teammate around hook slows down the anti camp bar anyways. It was a great decision for BHVR to prevent skull merchant from placing her drones near hooks and I don’t think knights should be rewarded for engaging in unenjoyable playstyles. I understand Knights will still find a way to camp hook but this is my suggestion to making the game more balanced. What are your thoughts?

Update: I never knew guards who camp disappear when you’re unhooking survivors. I hope this helps other users like myself

Comments