Please make scratch marks different colours.
Make it an accessibility feature or on maps like Borgo make them blue like Boon Illumination. It is a nightmare to see scratch marks on some maps.
Make it an accessibility feature or on maps like Borgo make them blue like Boon Illumination. It is a nightmare to see scratch marks on some maps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, they don't seem as bright lately on some maps. I'd be up for a color choice or at a minimum make them stand out just a bit more.
I'd love for scratch marks and auras to be customizable by map. It's rather depressing that I so easily lose survivors on Coldwind just because I'm partially colorblind, and the current colorblind settings are zero help at all.