The “Moonrise” event will pit Survivors and Killers against one another. It will require them to gather or destroy Lunar Vessels scattered across the map.
I guess you were too excited for your meme to bother noticing the event is different than the past ones.
The “Moonrise” event will pit Survivors and Killers against one another. It will require them to gather or destroy Lunar Vessels scattered across the map.
I guess you were too excited for your meme to bother noticing the event is different than the past ones.
Hooking survivors is still the killer's main source of points. Destroying the vessels is a mere extra.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Duckface Claudette. I approve.
I guess you were too excited for your meme to bother noticing the event is different than the past ones.
Guess you weren't there for the last event as you couldn't sabo event hooks.
Hooking survivors is still the killer's main source of points. Destroying the vessels is a mere extra.