Hope should deactivate with crows.
Once crows are gone you have a penalty of 30 seconds before you regain it. I had someone with a crow and had Hope. She was being useless all match.
Once crows are gone you have a penalty of 30 seconds before you regain it. I had someone with a crow and had Hope. She was being useless all match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So when they start moving and get rid of the crow, then Hope would reactivate? I don't see the point...
What does Hope have to do with idle crows? Why is this extremely specific, very rare interaction such a problem in your eyes?