Perk and item Consolidation
In the future, will there be an update to consolidate all your perks across survivors and killers? Like in dead by daylight mobile?
In the future, will there be an update to consolidate all your perks across survivors and killers? Like in dead by daylight mobile?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure what you mean by "consolidating all your perks across survivors/killers." We can already unlock the character perks for all other characters in that role by prestiging them.
For item consolidation, I'd love that for sure, at least for Survivors. For Killers, they don't use items, and each one has unique add-ons, so the only things they'd be able to share would be the offerings.
Yeah, I was thinking of something along those lines too