Perk Not Appearing in Bloodweb
With one of my survivors (Nea) I can't upgrade 3 perks because they no longer appear in the bloodweb. I have gone up 2 prestige levels and it still hasn't appeared. I'm on PC.
Tagged:
Need more info
With one of my survivors (Nea) I can't upgrade 3 perks because they no longer appear in the bloodweb. I have gone up 2 prestige levels and it still hasn't appeared. I'm on PC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By chance is it any of the Stranger Things perks? If so they now are part of the DLC again and you need Nancy, Steve and Demogorgon to unlock them.
It is the stranger things perks, Fixated, Inner Strength, Better Together, Camaraderie, Second Wind, and Babysitter. But that wouldn't make any sense. Because I able to get the perks on my other survivors after the DLC came back. I bought Adam from the shop about a week or 2 ago now and I was able to get all the perk including the stranger things perks, on Adam all the way to purple. He has all purple perks. The only ones I haven't been able to get the perks to purple are survivors Jake (Better Together, Fixated, Camaraderie, Babysitter), Nea (Fixated, Babysitter, Inner Strength), Bill (Camaraderie, Second Wind, Babysitter, and Fixated), David (Inner Strength). Only certain perks don't appear on certain survivors. My other survivors Meg, Clem, Adam, Dwight have all the perks in purple.