CAN'T ENJOY THE GAME
I took a very long break from this game... hoping it would clear the air.... so to speak.
I got the plat trophy for this game a long time ago, played a lot and enjoyed the game... for the most part.
But unfortunately the very first 3 games I had were all camping killers. 2 Deathslingers in a row, just waiting for survivors to unhook.... Very fun...(SARCASTIC) Seeing as all 3 games were not enjoyable I deleted the game and I'm gonna take an even longer break from this game. Now I remember why I deleted the game... I don't know if this means anything to you (the Devs of this game) but this game is so unwelcoming to new players and the camping killers are literally chasing us away from this game (other friends of mine share my opinion).
Maybe make Kindred perk standard? or make it so Deathslinger can't shoot someone while unhooking? or IDK what this game needs but you gatta do something.
Also stop punishing players for leaving a game early, especially against a camper that wasn't gonna let you leave in the first place. Why can't I leave and commit suicide if i don't wanna spend another second with a camping killer? Its a waste of time. LET ME LEAVE FREELY< LET ME SUICIDE OUT OF THE GAME. plz and thx
Comments
If there are people like you who want to commit suicide, camping behavior will become more prevalent in the game. Then the situation becomes worse.
Only solution to camping and tunneling is to bring back reworked Emblem system as matchmaking and making the game around hooks and chases rather than pure kills.
However this would also reguire to give base kit slowdown a bit for going for hooks because atm. Without any good slowdows you can't effort to do this againts decent competent teams.
It is the only way. Otherwise just tunnel and camp will be num.1 strategy always.
To be fair I don't know if there's a bug with it but no one was around at 5 gens and the bar wouldn't go up with the killer in my face hitting me on hook so I dono.