Mr. X skin on Nemmy when?
I feel like this is so unbelievably obvious and the biggest missed opportunity ever.
what if he even had a little hat that fell off after being stunned a certain amount of times...
I feel like this is so unbelievably obvious and the biggest missed opportunity ever.
what if he even had a little hat that fell off after being stunned a certain amount of times...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna be honest I got Mr. X confused with Oddjob from the James Bond series solely because of the hat being mentioned, and got thinking what a JB chapter would be like.
They should totally make a Mr. X skin though you're right