Pig jigsaw box spawning inside a locker

20240316005030_1.jpg

Spawned inside a locker on Hawkings, cant interact with the jigsawbox

Comments

  • Dammit Amanda, Jigsaw told you about unfair games.

    In all seriousness, can't believe this is still in the game. Wasn't this around pre-patch, too?

  • My condolences, a big F to you.

  • I don't remember all these Jigsaw box and chest etc. spawn problems back before Hawkins was first out. How did it get so bad reintroducing this map? As far as I can see nothing was changed.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Dammit Amanda, Jigsaw told you about unfair games.

    In all seriousness, can't believe this is still in the game. Wasn't this around pre-patch, too?

    @JPLongstreet said:

    I don't remember all these Jigsaw box and chest etc. spawn problems back before Hawkins was first out. How did it get so bad reintroducing this map? As far as I can see nothing was changed.

    Dont remember it happening before, but then again havent played hawkings in a while

  • Never seen it before, but this is a good reason to killswitch the Map. Especially with quite a bunch of people playing Pig after her changes.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Never seen it before, but this is a good reason to killswitch the Map. Especially with quite a bunch of people playing Pig after her changes.

    Didnt know they changed up the pig, thats why I have seen so many lately