Why are killer perk’s significantly worse than survivors?

Hangman’s Trick lmao perks been a joke for literally years and they wonder why we use the same “4 perks”.

Comments

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3677044#Comment_3677044

    For the people+Buckle up and Background player with flashlights almost denies you from playing the game as killer. Pain res, pop, and Grim embrace don't do anything if killer cannot hook anyone.

    Luckily, I run Agi + Lightborn + Iron Grasp on a lot of my Killers, so I don't ever need to worry about flashy saves (I usually get a lot of free hits and downs from these perks too). Plus, there's always the option to just slug everyone out. Not a fun way to play, but you can do it. There's no other way to play against Survivors dedicated to denying hooks.

    FTP + BU is an unfair combo and very strong, I'd agree with that. The Killer can't bring or do anything to counter it.

    Still, these are all SWF combos and need some co-ordination to pull off. If I brought these perks into a Solo Q game, I wouldn't get nearly as much value out of them.

    But once you get the ball rolling with the Killer perks that I mentioned, for most Survivor teams there's no stopping it. That's the big difference in my opinion.

  • @Royval said:

    Hangman’s Trick lmao perks been a joke for literally years and they wonder why we use the same “4 perks”.

    Just for fun you could do a comparison of all perks. You would instantly regret saying that.

1 2 ›