Why does the killer get to see which survivors he's facing?

Why does the killer get to see who he is facing? Shouldn't he have somewhat of a disadvantage in knowing who he is looking for? I'm a Ghost face and chucky main (no perks) but play swf mostly but I wish I didn't know who I was looking for when I'm playing killer. It would make the hunt more thrilling. I mean I run no perks and can 4k before 1 gen is done but that's boring. I like the chase. Add more suspense.

Comments

  • well...can always look away from the screen till the match starts....

  • @washedbeaver said:

    Why does the killer get to see who he is facing? Shouldn't he have somewhat of a disadvantage in knowing who he is looking for? I'm a Ghost face and chucky main (no perks) but play swf mostly but I wish I didn't know who I was looking for when I'm playing killer. It would make the hunt more thrilling. I mean I run no perks and can 4k before 1 gen is done but that's boring. I like the chase. Add more suspense.

    Because killers need crutches leg hurts.

  • This would be a nightmare if multiple people have the same cosmetic on.

  • This game is a horror game, so I think survivors are the ones who will enjoy the thrill. So I think it would be much more interesting for survivors to make it impossible to tell who the killer is!


    Maybe you said this, in a different capacity.

  • That means you are not playing enough to reach your MMR.