Bite the Bullet not working on Sable
I've been playing several games with new character Sable, I noticed that Bite the Bullet doesn't work either when I self-heal with Self Care, or when I heal others. At first I thought it was a perk bug maybe Bite the Bullet is bugged to not work with Self Care, but later when I switched to Yui they work perfectly together.
Note that this bug is very random, and once it happen it happen the entire game duration. Sometimes Bite the Bullet works fine when I play Sable, but sometimes it does not.
https://youtu.be/OWiZm_VF9GA
Comments
@Accelerator4202 Could you upload your log files here please? That will help us so much with this issue. Thank you.
HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):
When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.