Can I get a survivor daily

I'm sorry but in the past three months I got one ONE survivor daily and I completed it yet the game still gives me killer dailies to complete I'm not doing them because fun fact killer sucks.

Comments

  • I've heard people theorize that it might give you challenges for the side you play less to incentivize people playing more of each side. But that could just be a theory.. or really bad luck! D:

  • Daily Rituals should be divided by survivor and killer categories already.

    3 for each side, so it incentivizes playing both roles for tons of BP.

  • The Council of Meg Mains has decided on your fate:

    You did not sufficiently teabag the last Nurse. As a penalty, your request was denied. You may redeem yourself by teabagging 20 random people on the streets or paying 1,000,000 BP to [email protected]. After which the counsil will reevaluate your case.

  • @Xernoton said:

    The Council of Meg Mains has decided on your fate:

    You did not sufficiently teabag the last Nurse. As a penalty, your request was denied. You may redeem yourself by teabagging 20 random people on the streets or paying 1,000,000 BP to [email protected]. After which the counsil will reevaluate your case.

    Question do I need a flashlight to also spam if I teabag?

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3675225#Comment_3675225

    Question do I need a flashlight to also spam if I teabag?

    As a matter of fact, you don't. But it can only hope.