Unknown hallucination teleporting is busted-levels of overpowered

Return-to-hook Andy gets to camp the hook from anywhere on the map.

After it teleports, there's a tiny 10-second window to safely dispel a hallucination. Otherwise, 6 times out of 10, the killer magically knows exactly which hallucination I'm trying to dispel and I immediately lose a health state.

The last one I just faced pretended to patrol gens or would start a chase just to bait survivors into going for an unhook and then immediately and instatly returned to the hook. Saw it with Kindred + Open Handed. No one was there for the unhook, so the killer left. I run in moments later and the killer has already teleported back on top of us and infected us both with 1-shot, greatly increasing its hallucination-spawn rate to do it all again.

I tried sitting on gens instead of going for unhooks (which is not against the rules). The other survivors griefed me for it (which is).

Can't wait for Dead By Daylight 2 so they can re-work the core elements of the game and keep camping and tunneling OUT of it.

Comments