One day there will be a Left handed killer
For all the right handed killers one day there will be one who is left handed...their power is just that. They're left handed. This more of a joke since I know it's because of they just have the animation already so why change it but one day there will be a time a left handed killer will show up and every survivor will bow to them.
Comments
Sheva is left handed in Re5, but not in dbd which disappointed me somewhat, I thought that was something neat they added in re5. A left handed killer would be cool.
Lol when you mention the killers weapon.. I can't help but notice when you play killer they hold their weapon out, like Oni. However, he walks around with it behind his shoulder as a survivor, so which is it
Pretty sure Huntress is left handed.
Huntress throws hatchets with her left hand, billy holds his saw in his left hand, bubba holds his saw in his left hand, trapper sets traps with his left hand, wraith holds his bell in his left hand, clown throws with his left hand, demo uses both in shred, trickster throws with both hands, dredge dredges, artist arts, wesker wesks, singularity singus, and blight injects medicinal compounds (very carefully) with their left hand.
Plenty of killers use their left hands for important aspects of their kit but basic attacks come from the right hand just how it is, arguably a lot of these killers left hands do most of the work in their kit.
By the power of my left hand, I declare thee sacrificed!
Blight injects medicinal compounds carefully I mean he's shaking and he full force pulgdes it if that isn't careful.