Unknown Adept achievment not unlocked

20240312225113_1.jpg


Got 4 Kills as Unknown, only using their teachable perks as seen in screenshot.

Achievment hasnt unlocked (also not a few mins later). Perks as seen in screenshot. Map was the new one.

a little bit annoying because i dont think i will perform well with this killer moving forward - was really lucky with this matchmakin and getting survs that actually played fun but not super sweaty for the gens/escape😅

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Hey, did the Sable bleed out? For the Adept Challenges bleeding out doesn't count.

  • I got this achievement fine on Steam, so it's not fully broken.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VQ2G4PO1ZBXN/20240312225113-1.jpg

    Got 4 Kills as Unknown, only using their teachable perks as seen in screenshot.

    Achievment hasnt unlocked (also not a few mins later). Perks as seen in screenshot. Map was the new one.

    a little bit annoying because i dont think i will perform well with this killer moving forward - was really lucky with this matchmakin and getting survs that actually played fun but not super sweaty for the gens/escape😅

    Did you restart the steam client after updating Dead by Daylight?

    After restarting the steam client, I login to Dead by Daylight, played the game and completed the achievements. I was able to unlock the achievements with no problem.

  • @wimpy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/407783/unknown-adept-achievment-not-unlocked

    Did you restart the steam client after updating Dead by Daylight?

    After restarting the steam client, I login to Dead by Daylight, played the game and completed the achievements. I was able to unlock the achievements with no problem.

    i got Sables adept before so that wasn’t the issue.


    @Orkai said:

    Hey, did the Sable bleed out? For the Adept Challenges bleeding out doesn't count.

    Thats it. I didn’t know, and the other one was hiding somewhere in a far corner (and got afk crows). I only ever slug for the 4K for Adepts or challenges and never ran into this case I guess.