Mark Killers/Survivors as favorites and other sort options

I'm sure I'm not the first one to probably even post this, but with the amount of killers and survivors we have in this game a good quality of life change for the lobby menu would be to allow us to mark killers and survivors as favorites so they appear at the top of the list and we don't have to keep scrolling all the way down to play who we want if it's someone at the bottom a majority of the time.


Another idea is sorting options. Possibly sort by prestige level, alphabetical order, release date new to old? Would help a lot in the menu as well but ultimately marking as favorites would be preferred.

Comments

  • Im adding a comment here in support of this.

    It would be much easier to switch back to the survivor I want to play as before the lobby ticks time down and I can no longer change survivors. This would be such a huge QoL to be able to fave/sort survivors.

  • Yes. Let me sort my items, addons, and offerings by quantity!

    I want to use up the the stuff I have a lot of first; the stuff I can freely spare. (I don't want to risk dying and losing the good stuff I have very little of. Downside of not maining a survivor and getting them to P100.)

    It would be nice if I didn't have to check multiple pages and spend time manually comparing the quantities of items, addons, and offerings after every match.