What I expected in a PTB
Don't get me wrong, a lot of changes are good and I know that the devs had holidays.
I'm just stating out that the PTB should have much more changes because with this speed it takes to long till we fix major issues. I expected the following:
- Trapper setting up traps without picking them up first
- Endgame rework with hatch, especially the idea one of the devs explained in a live stream
- farm maps rework (see this for details: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40510/farm-maps-need-rework#latest)
- Legion counterplay (for example: getting stunned if he misses a frenzy attack)
- obviously DS rework
- obviously freddy rework
Comments
Legion does not need that stunned for a missed frenzy, especially when it's called frenzy for a Reason. Something else, but people can actually dodge the knife quite easily when in frenzy with legion.
What did we get...... a vault buff.... nice