So much inventory management that I think I'm in a RPG!!!
There's no logic way I'm spending all this. Everybody agrees. WE NEED COMBINE, YESTERDAY.
These are just sucking up my bloodpoints!
There's no logic way I'm spending all this. Everybody agrees. WE NEED COMBINE, YESTERDAY.
These are just sucking up my bloodpoints!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thing is, for how cheaper they are and more BP earning. There is no way you can ever spend them all.
Unlike back then earning 10k BP would give you 2 Brown addon and a Brown offering (how you perform in previous match decides your loadout in the next one)
It lead to another problem, its almost pointless for killers to ever use Brown Yellow addon, because you can buy 7-10 addon after a match when you can use only 2. Why should you ever use Brown Yellow addon when you also get Green Purple?
I really think the rarity should be decreased in variation (Green, Purple and Iri only). And less trash in BP. Blood web needs a whole rework.