Resident Evil x DBD next phase

As a Resident Evil fan, what would be the best option for the next phase of this collab?


P.S. I took the liberty of adding "Collab with other capcom games" because I'm dying for a Mega Man/Singularity skin. I grew up playing that game and I have fond memories of it.

Comments

  • Another Chapter: Resident Evil 6 or whatever part

    resident_evil_6_wallpaper_by_redfield37-d4vtqjk.jpg

    Atm on sale in steam by the way.

  • Okay, three words, hear me out here: Tall. Vampire. Lady.

  • A Shooting Range Game Modifier is a nice idea

  • We need a Resident Evil: Village chapter. Survivors should be Ethan and Mia/Rose and obviously Lady Dimitrescu as the killer. Maybe also Castle Dimitrescu as a map. And we really need more styles for Leon, Ada and Rebecca. Hopefully at some point we'll get Mr X as a killer, or even just as a character style for Nemesis.