Heels
Can we make the heels for our female players taller and better looking, they look like grandma church heels 😂 I’d love to see that change for Ada and yun-Jin lee I love the heels ❤️
Can we make the heels for our female players taller and better looking, they look like grandma church heels 😂 I’d love to see that change for Ada and yun-Jin lee I love the heels ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They'd have to change animations specifically for survivors or skins with heels, I don't see them going for it.
It’s doable though, not impossible, they did it with feng mins masquerade outfit I want heels like those at least
Lol. Don't forget the swollen ankles and arched backs from all the running. Since feet cosmetics are leg cosmetics all they'd have to do is model the legs to be different. It's not like there are any specific feet based interactions.
Animations would be the same. Idk why the other person said they wouldn't be. Changing the shape of the leg doesn't affect the bone system in animation. All a high heel is in terms of 3D models is a rotated foot and a shorter leg with the gap between the floor amd heel compensated by a stilt and the rest of the foot is just an embossed outline with color and texture.
Unless you're going for a simulation style visual where the butt and torso are adjusted - which in this game there's no need for - then I think it's easily possible