I have no problem with ds going back to 5s BUT

I have no problem with ds going back to 5s BUT it brings back the old flagellant hook where it only lost 12 percent but could always be used even give ds a speed increase when used but bringing the flagellant back, it was a perk that rewarded hanging someone and encouraged no tunneling

Comments

  • I dont understand..?

  • Pal I looked up the word Flagellant and I'm not sure what there is in this game that affects hooks in a sense where that's an accurate adjective.

  • OP is probably talking about Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, even tho this was 15% and could be used multiple times per Survivor.

    But honestly, Pain Res is fine, maybe even too strong. To surpass the current Pain Res you would need 7 Hooks on Scourge Hooks before the old Pain Res becomes better than the new one. And when you are on 7 Hooks, the game is probably going pretty well already.

  • @ArkInk said:

    Pal I looked up the word Flagellant and I'm not sure what there is in this game that affects hooks in a sense where that's an accurate adjective.

    Probably a mistranslation of Scourge.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    OP is probably talking about Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, even tho this was 15% and could be used multiple times per Survivor.

    But honestly, Pain Res is fine, maybe even too strong. To surpass the current Pain Res you would need 7 Hooks on Scourge Hooks before the old Pain Res becomes better than the new one. And when you are on 7 Hooks, the game is probably going pretty well already.

    There's a difference in cadence, though. Its entirely possible to get less than the full value from a PR, especially if a gen got finished just before you get the hook. I get what you mean, but its worth considering that not every PR is always going to be full value. Sometimes repeated smaller hits will have more impact than less frequent larger ones.