Do people get banned for using those custom icons?
I know streamers use them but is it bannable?
And if not does anyone know how to download them on steam deck..? Asking for a friend ofc
I know streamers use them but is it bannable?
And if not does anyone know how to download them on steam deck..? Asking for a friend ofc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used them for about 2 years and I'm still here. The devs have stated, that they won't actively ban you for using them. Should the anti cheat however detect this and ban you anyway, they would not be able to help you.
People don't get banned for it, but if EAC one day decides that it's a bannable offense, you'll get banned. I don't think it'll ever happen though, since they're just PNGs and EAC wouldn't be dumb enough to ban a good portion of the player base for it. It's no different from deleting the mp4 file in the game files so that the intro video is skipped automatically, basically a minor thing that goes unnoticed