Something weird going on with Pinhead

If I use his power it for some reason does a slingshot thing causing me to zoom forward and not have any control over it usually gaining the proper control and speed by the time I'm going to miss. I'm kidding it sling shots me with the full on pull back and just this massive dart forward.

Comments

  • Pinhead's chain bound has an FOV bug ever since the FOV slider beta and it hasn't been fixed. He's basically unplayable at the moment but not many people have acknowledged it because only 3 people play and care about him. Think one person has filed a bug report for it so hopefully it gets fixed this Tuesday.

  • Pinheads power is broken nearly constantly, from his kill switch, locker and teleport bugs, fov bugs etc. its a shame since he is one of the best balanced and healthiest Killers.

  • I really hope this is fixed soon, I miss playing as spikey boi