PC - Survivor Bots are Invisible

Description:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, Down the Survivor

Step 4 : Survivor Disconnects

Step 5 : Survivor Bot is invisble

Additional information

  • Character played (Meg, Hillbilly)
  • Perks played (Lethal Pursuer, BBQ & Chili, Deadlock and Bamboozle)
  • Map (Dead dawg Saloon)
  • Frequency of the issue (1 time)

Documents to add

https://youtu.be/x4tOL79vgWI image.png DeadByDaylight.log

After downing Meg (Normal and Visible) 20 secs after the trial starts outside Killer Shack Pallet then slugged her. I then down a Jake. Which after getting slugged for 30 secs, Meg DCs. I hook Jake in front of the Execution Platform. I then come to a Meg Bot which is still infront of the Killer Shack pallet moaning and making noise but invisible. Even on Hook she was not visible.

All Players could still Interact with the Meg Bot. Unhooking or me getting an M1.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I had encountered an invisible survivor bot as well.

    The survivor dc-ed while in the dying state. Thereafter, the survivor was invisible.

    Player logs and video clips sent via support ticket.

    Uploaded a clip of me unhooking the invisible bot on reddit:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1gdwegz/survivor_bots_latest_upgrade_invisibility_cloaks/

  • Amazing catch mate. This game is sooo funny: if it did not exist, it would need to be invented.

  • By the way, "necro-posting" doesn't apply to bug reports, right?

    Or should I create a new bug report instead?