Got banned even tho I haven`t played in weeks

Screenshot 2024-03-06 154021.png Screenshot 2024-03-08 142257.png

I got banned on 1 march but as you see I played in the last two weeks 13 minutes which is literally impossible to finish a match in that time you have to wait the loading screen then wait for a match then whine it`s physically impossible

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • image_2024-03-08_224516085.png

    Yeah behavour support doing thier job

  • Easy just don't cheat.

  • Bans aren't always immediate. They could have detected you exploiting several days, weeks or even months before the ban was applied, and waited for a while before banning you.

    Also, the forums are not meant for discussing bans, so prepare to have this thread deleted.

  • Bans are not discussed on this platform, nor can they be appealed here.

    You have appealed your Ban with Player Support and been given a final answer regarding it.