With the chapter releasing next week, I wanted to share an alternate idea I had for the Unknown's power and perks as I was admittedly dissatisfied on his PTB release. Over time he has grown on me, but I still wanted a power that reflected what I thought he would be like from the Teasers and Trailers. One that reflected his Urban Myth status and his mimicry/shapeshifting capabilities while still keeping elements people did like on our true killer.
If you have read my entire post, I thank you and hope you have a blessed day.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With the chapter releasing next week, I wanted to share an alternate idea I had for the Unknown's power and perks as I was admittedly dissatisfied on his PTB release. Over time he has grown on me, but I still wanted a power that reflected what I thought he would be like from the Teasers and Trailers. One that reflected his Urban Myth status and his mimicry/shapeshifting capabilities while still keeping elements people did like on our true killer.
If you have read my entire post, I thank you and hope you have a blessed day.