About the new Perk "Undone"
I just read through it again cuz I find it quite interesting. But is there any certain reason why it blocks gens for 1 second?
I doubt that it's put into the Perk without any thought behind.
I just read through it again cuz I find it quite interesting. But is there any certain reason why it blocks gens for 1 second?
I doubt that it's put into the Perk without any thought behind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s 1 second per token consumed, not just 1 second total. So if you have 30 tokens you get 30% regression and then 30 seconds of the gen being blocked.
Really? In the PTB it seemed that it was always only 1 second.
Its 1 second perk token