May 2024 isn't far away: What do you think the upcoming 8th Anniversary Chapter will be?
It's far too soon to start debating now, I'm aware, I'm just doing this for poops and giggles.
It's far too soon to start debating now, I'm aware, I'm just doing this for poops and giggles.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
FNAF feels like only a matter of time to me for how requested it is.
and i really hope thats what it is i would buy the chapter as soon as i physically could just in case what happened to demo happens to FNAF
please let it be fnaf my siblings would start playing more if that happened
Was it DnD that they were getting agreements with? If so probably that.