What's BHVR done with MMR again ?
Did they announce something that I missed out on ?
For the past 3 days my solo survivor games have been just a weird experience, this is not the case of oh soloq is always miserable, I know but something's changed with matchmaking to the point that I don't see a point playing it. I haven't played killer much past 3 days so no idea about that.
It's either a baby killer and average/weak survivors, decent killer and weak survivors or baby killer and experienced survivors and this has been non-stop and continuous, I'm getting teammates with little hours in the game. I repeat, this is very recent, this has not been my experience with soloq for the longest time. I didn't suddenly drop MMR, it's an overnight change.
Comments
Something has definitely changed or broken, my MMR as Wraith should be super high but the past few days I've only been going against what I feel like are new players/very low MMR players
Same as survivor, I'm going against killers who have no clue what they're doing
Strange, my experience as survivor or killer is almost difficult, don't get some "easy" game, even with killer I don't play very often
It can be related to your region maybe?
Same, I've 5K hours and been getting matched with people with 200.
Then next match we're all at least 1K hrs.
No consistency.
It's possible I they've changed something I guess, but I think it's just as likely that there aren't a lot of people playing right now.
I played Killer a couple of days ago at a time when queues are typically instant, but it still took a few minutes to find a game and the lobbies were a real mixed bag.
I was getting decent Survivors when the Fragment Frenzy bonus was in place but since that ended, my teams have been full of lots of newer players. I even got a no perks just bought the game default Dwight in one of my games the other day.
i always get easy killer games but surv is normal
by normal i mean what bhvr wants normal to be i win some i lose some