I'll keep this post simple
Matchmaking....just because I did good one match doesn't mean I'm going to do go the next so how about oh I don't know raise my matchmaking a tiny bit not a lot.
Matchmaking....just because I did good one match doesn't mean I'm going to do go the next so how about oh I don't know raise my matchmaking a tiny bit not a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's great how ill lose one match against against a killer like Oni or Spirit and then next match I'm against a 4k hour nurse.
how do you know how much it raised?
You still dont understand how mmr works.
for me its the opposite when i win i get an easier game afterwords but then again i play killer so its probably different