New Survivor item idea
New item: Linkin Park T shirt
The dying state music will be replaced with Linkin Park's "Crawling", preventing the Killer from picking you up so as to avoid the music sounding off right in their ear. If you have Tenacity equipped, the music volume is doubled.
When going against the Legion, press the active ability button to accept their invitation to quit your day job as a Survivor and be the bassist for their band.
Comments
“Buddy, it’s kinda copyrighted”
I know you’re memeing but think for a second.
If the devs can get a hold of Michael Myers, Fredward Krueger, Leatherface, and Amada Young, along with respective protagonists+Bill from Left 4 Dead, I’m sure they can fit a Linkin Park song in there somewhere.
No stop requesting nerfs for the legion, i am tired of these survivor mains asking for silly buffs UGH you just dont now how to play the game epic noob
This is a buff to the Legion wdym
They can finally get someone to play the bass for them
shut up survivor main you have no idea on how to play the game
The first part is not true; I’m a Legion main
The second part is very true, but that’s to be expected because I’m a Legion main
I want to be able to be bled out, and then turned into a Legion member. Able to wound but not down, to sabotage and regress items. That would be cool. And an incentive to doing it would be an awful lot of blood points...
I want a the doctors strangely shaped weapon as a new item but smaller and less shocky/ spiky . You know so I can play David and have some fun
You make me Dead Hard baby
This a joke? If so: LOL
Wait is this a joke thread or serious?
What in the name of Decisive Daddy do you people think
Except Dead By Daylight is 100% pain
100% reason to forget the name