Loadout UI - Quality of Life Changes
How we don't have these already implemented in the game is beyond me.
I've been wanting this feature for so long. :'(
I hope my very rough draft of what I want it to look like makes you feel the same way too.

How we don't have these already implemented in the game is beyond me.
I've been wanting this feature for so long. :'(
I hope my very rough draft of what I want it to look like makes you feel the same way too.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the idea of a Randomize Button and a pre-saved Build button.