Blight default speed
The Blight benefits a lot from his power and many have found him pretty fun but though to go against, I don't know if people will agree or not so this is just a suggestion, make Blight's default movement to 4.4m/s.
The Blight benefits a lot from his power and many have found him pretty fun but though to go against, I don't know if people will agree or not so this is just a suggestion, make Blight's default movement to 4.4m/s.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He doesn't go through walls, go invisible while rushing and he isn't a ranged killer or 2 inches tall
denied
Sure, but give him 2 extra rushes.
only 2? add 5.
I mean if we are gonna nerf him, that nerf should make him get lower tier. Making hin 4.4 m/s won't fix anything about him. I was hoping some add-on nerfs but BHVR still gave him very strong add-ons.
So i am hoping next update will get his kit a bit down.
I propose a rework for The Blight.
He is now called thgilB ehT
• Base movement speed: 9.2 m/s
• Rush movement speed: 4.6 m/s
Also, if you dare to attempt a hug tech, you will bounce off, landing out of bounds for the rest of the match.
@bjorksnas I will rather have any of those killer abilities happen because they usually have a better counter than a blight with insane speed and little to no reaction to his attacks. So. here is back to you, I deny your unhelpful take on this post.
Denial denied