how is legion anti-chase gonna be fixed?
I mean, there is literally no counter play for legions that inflict deep wound and stop chasing but keep nearby. Is BHVR thinking about ending this? And how?
I mean, there is literally no counter play for legions that inflict deep wound and stop chasing but keep nearby. Is BHVR thinking about ending this? And how?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're trying to find ways to buff him before making him worse...
I imagine they'll just do something like pausing Deep Wound if you're within Terror Radius or something. I don't really know how else they could change it.
You're not going to like the answer, since you probably already know how unlikely it is. Ready? Full rework.
No one tries to loose a killer. No one runs LIghtweight.
No one runs quick and quiet hardly. People aren't trying to loose or evade killers that much. They just try to loop them and waste time. We have a strong killer in hand. What is the problem.
Wasn't everyone crying he was too weak and trash?
Now they make him stronger, and people are crying?
Get over it. Well done @not_Queen