Do I lose offerings and addons if a survivor disconects on the loading screen?
Basically, when I bring a sacrificial ward to counter map offerings, most times the survivor disconects and I am back at the lobby. Do I lose the consumables?
Basically, when I bring a sacrificial ward to counter map offerings, most times the survivor disconects and I am back at the lobby. Do I lose the consumables?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me and the offerings usually yes. Once you see them burnt I think they're gone. It's rare I still have them afterwards.
The add-ons I'll have to check again, but I believe you keep them in that situation.
If the game ends because someone else failed to load in, offerings don't get used. If YOU fail to load in, your offering is gone.
thanks!