Pig Buff, Dash/RBT Ideas

So, I've been playing the Pig on the PTB, and I'll admit. I wildly overreacted, claiming this is the end of Pig and other stuff in the same vein; the changes are "fine," but I am still annoyed about the RBT changes. I do have some SMALL suggestions for the change, so the dash...

The dash is good, right?

Yes! with add-ons...

The new dash is excellent, although it relies on add-ons. Still,

Work-shop grease with Last Will/Combat straps turns Pig into a lunge god. However, It still isn't too good on stronger loops where other killers can do well. I think a base increase to lunge speed, charge time, and crouch speed(again) could do wonders, and this can be done without nerfing the Add-ons

Base Dash speed could be increased from 176.85% movement speed to 181.85% movement speed, with last will increasing it by 2.5% instead, making it 184.35% movement speed

Base charge speed from 0.75 to 0.5 and bring Work-Shop Grease from 50% increase to charge speed, to 30% increase to charge speed


For the traps

When thinking about the trap changes, I am displeased, but I do have an idea for the traps to make them deadlier, lore-friendly, Oppressive, and yet not unfair.

I am not a fan of the 3 min timer. It isn't a deal breaker, although I would like it if it was 2.5 mins instead.

Keep the loss of Trap Box Vision (Not only because it is un-fun to play against, but after using PTB Pig, it is so much easier on the eyes)

Please make it so that screams don't interrupt the box. As someone who has played this and played against it, I find it simply un-fun and not like the game (Although Amanda wouldn't care). This way, it stops those Ultimate weapon/face the darkness builds that make the game so unfun.


Make it so any conspicuous action speeds up the timer by 300% while active. This forces the survivor not to mess around with the trap and make it their priority. Have it play a sound cue and cause the red timer to glow intensely. The point is to make the RBT a priority, not something to be dismissed or ignored, but a genuine threat, without making them unfun or oppressive.


I hope you all enjoy my ideas. I apologize to the people I was harsh and rude to; I lashed out in a moment of emotion.

Comments

  • @GeneralSkien said:

    So, I've been playing the Pig on the PTB, and I'll admit. I wildly overreacted, claiming this is the end of Pig and other stuff in the same vein; the changes are "fine," but I am still annoyed about the RBT changes. I do have some SMALL suggestions for the change, so the dash...

    The dash is good, right?

    Yes! with add-ons...

    The new dash is excellent, although it relies on add-ons. Still,

    Work-shop grease with Last Will/Combat straps turns Pig into a lunge god. However, It still isn't too good on stronger loops where other killers can do well. I think a base increase to lunge speed, charge time, and crouch speed(again) could do wonders, and this can be done without nerfing the Add-ons

    Base Dash speed could be increased from 172.5% movement speed to 177.5% movement speed, with last will increasing it by 2.5% instead, making it 180% movement speed, making the total movement speed 7.2 m/s

    Base charge speed from 0.75 to 0.5 and bring Work-Shop Grease from 50% increase to charge speed, to 30% increase to charge speed

    For the traps

    When thinking about the trap changes, I am displeased, but I do have an idea for the traps to make them deadlier, lore-friendly, Oppressive, and yet not unfair.

    I am not a fan of the 3 min timer. It isn't a deal breaker, although I would like it if it was 2.5 mins instead.

    Keep the loss of Trap Box Vision (Not only because it is un-fun to play against, but after using PTB Pig, it is so much easier on the eyes)

    Please make it so that screams don't interrupt the box. As someone who has played this and played against it, I find it simply un-fun and not like the game (Although Amanda wouldn't care). This way, it stops those Ultimate weapon/face the darkness builds that make the game so unfun.

    Make it so any conspicuous action speeds up the timer by 300% while active. This forces the survivor not to mess around with the trap and make it their priority. Have it play a sound cue and cause the red timer to glow intensely. The point is to make the RBT a priority, not something to be dismissed or ignored, but a genuine threat, without making them unfun or oppressive.

    I hope you all enjoy my ideas. I apologize to the people I was harsh and rude to; I lashed out in a moment of emotion.

    Why exactly do you want to nerf the movements peed of her ambush? Currently with last will it is 182.85 % movements peed... And you want to decrease it?

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/406861/pig-buff-dash-rbt-ideas

    Why exactly do you want to nerf the movements peed of her ambush? Currently with last will it is 182.85 % movements peed... And you want to decrease it?

    I misread the numbers then, I currently thought was 172.5 and not 176.85, I’ll change the numbers accordingly I Apologize