Until Dawn has so much potential for survivors, I'd love to see at least Sam as a survivor, and even for two chapters, wendigo and maybe even the psycho. :)
I know we already have two but I'd love a third Resident Evil chapter. I think if they did another it would probably be based on RE: Village. The killer would most likely be Lady Dimitrescu, with Ethan and Mia or Rose as the survivors. Maybe even Castle Dimitrescu as a map. Also eventually I really hope they add Mr X as a style for nemesis.
I would love to see a Predator Chapter. Cloaking camouflage can work the same as wraith . Maybe some traps like trapper . Maybe it’s power is having Heat vision . And give the survivors areas where they can put mud on themselves.
My main thing would just introduce a game mode to just test the waters . A Killer vs Killer vs survivors mode . Just so we could finally have an Alien vs Predator game again . 2 killers vs 8 survivors. Killers could either kill each other or work together. If the killers kill all the survivors. They could face off to see who’s the top killer. Or leave together
I’d like to see something actually quite unique. I’d like to see a chapter made from something not horror, that’s turned into horror. So it’s their own take on it.
To make a joke but get the point across. Winnie the Pooh…but make it dark..lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Until Dawn has so much potential for survivors, I'd love to see at least Sam as a survivor, and even for two chapters, wendigo and maybe even the psycho. :)
I know we already have two but I'd love a third Resident Evil chapter. I think if they did another it would probably be based on RE: Village. The killer would most likely be Lady Dimitrescu, with Ethan and Mia or Rose as the survivors. Maybe even Castle Dimitrescu as a map. Also eventually I really hope they add Mr X as a style for nemesis.
I would love to see a Predator Chapter. Cloaking camouflage can work the same as wraith . Maybe some traps like trapper . Maybe it’s power is having Heat vision . And give the survivors areas where they can put mud on themselves.
My main thing would just introduce a game mode to just test the waters . A Killer vs Killer vs survivors mode . Just so we could finally have an Alien vs Predator game again . 2 killers vs 8 survivors. Killers could either kill each other or work together. If the killers kill all the survivors. They could face off to see who’s the top killer. Or leave together
I’d like to see something actually quite unique. I’d like to see a chapter made from something not horror, that’s turned into horror. So it’s their own take on it.
To make a joke but get the point across. Winnie the Pooh…but make it dark..lol
not sorry about this but me and all my siblings want this and most of them dont even care about fnaf
Jason X pls