NURSE MAINS REJOICE
WE GOT NURSE KINDA UNMASKED
https://youtu.be/5Nc-3HDGzyg
(go to 3:16!!)
Honestly, thank you Behaviour for this! As a player since launch I've always wanted to see this!!
WE GOT NURSE KINDA UNMASKED
https://youtu.be/5Nc-3HDGzyg
(go to 3:16!!)
Honestly, thank you Behaviour for this! As a player since launch I've always wanted to see this!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But its still a nice skin
Spirit just nnggh, i am ready for the entity tentacle "fanart" on her
I've got one of the bridal outfits for my nurse, and that is all I will ever need.
It's just fodder for cattle. None are really that good.
Wow, very cool looking. Definitely gonna have to buy this one.
I'm jealous!