I'm sorry but I can't do anything
I'll say this I'm not good at survivor I'm decent but not good once a gen is left and there are two survivors once one of us goes down I'll stop I'll recover if I'm down extra BP but I'll stop if someone is on the ground I also stop. Just because one gen is left doesn't mean you'll win I know how it'll play out the killer slugs and keeps searching so why bother rescuing. Now I know some will say "You still have a chance leaving your teammate bleeding on the ground is poor sportsmanship and selfish." My dear survivor or killer player....I'm soloQ matchmaking isn't going to favor me if I live or die i had a match where I escaped against a huntress only using her hatchets next match my teammates and I got destroyed because the killer slugged and tunneled at this point I've learned if your soloQ either you care about yourself or about your team it can't be both. So if the killer decides to slug my last teammate I'll wait out the timer and attempt hatch but oh what's that it's still a bad thing because the killer decides nope I'll let them live kill you but if the roles were swapped nope won't happen. Even as killer every survivor is treated equally if the last one drops their item i just see it as an item boom on the ground because they most likely have a dozen more. Anyways cut the rant short basically i don't know what to do anymore when it's a 2v1.
Comments
Solo'Q you don't get a break from teammates hating you and no health insurance now go to the corner.
There zero reason to pick up the preson on the floor because u won't complete the last gen so you better off playing for hatch. The person on the floor must suffer for 4 minutes because of this. Personally i just pick them up or die trying. i don't care about the hatch it a cheese win to me just like tombstone piece.
Tombstone peice I feel like is the feeling of when you look into a store see that thing you want but don't have the money for it so you instead dream of having it because you know the chances of a 4k with Tombstone is low but a man can dream.
This game basically depends on how much you can improve the situation of the survivors until there are only 3 survivors left. So it's no wonder you give up.
On that note, there was a time when me and another soloQ defeated a region opponent with only 1 gen left and 3 gens crowded together, and we both escaped.This was the result of the survivors trying not to make any mistakes, and it showed the limits of the M1 killer.
Even if there is not such a reversal, the game quality is maintained even with two survivors. You might as well try your best.
I think it's also just how SoloQ treated me in the past I'm sorta stuck thinking there's no hope. Also didn't know they added region to the game which one were you facing.