Wow, that's actually really nice if you're going to complete the Rift. x2 is already really quick, x4 has got to easily be more than one level per full game.
Now, of course this happens after I already decided to skip this Rift. I think I've done a single challenge in the tome so far. RIP me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, that's actually really nice if you're going to complete the Rift. x2 is already really quick, x4 has got to easily be more than one level per full game.
Now, of course this happens after I already decided to skip this Rift. I think I've done a single challenge in the tome so far. RIP me.
I think I know what I will do this weekend, haha.