New self care
I don't think that I'm fully understanding the changes proposed to self-care, could someone explain it to me? Is it being nerfed?
I don't think that I'm fully understanding the changes proposed to self-care, could someone explain it to me? Is it being nerfed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
where'd you hear this what
So healing yourself is faster but healing others has been slowed..? And if you aren't running SC then healing speed is still 100%?
the only good thing with this is it would take forever with sloppy butcher on other survivors.
it makes survivors heal faster, which means it would make more killers run NOED and I say eat me out to that