Thank You BHVR
I would like to thank BHVR for the Iron Maiden Crossover event. It's rare to see appreciation for True Metal music.
Keep Shredding! 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 Cant wait for the Slipknot event!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
I would like to thank BHVR for the Iron Maiden Crossover event. It's rare to see appreciation for True Metal music.
Keep Shredding! 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 Cant wait for the Slipknot event!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me this came so far out of the left field and I am so loving it! Deathslinger looks SO cool, that I might wanna learn to play him, just so that I can use that skin!
Dredge might be really goofy, but in the most cool and metal sort of way.
Doctor transforms into a completely new character as the Pharao and becomes a true battle caster.
And Oni is just slick and cool ... well, besides that sword :D Lets not talk about Samurai Edi's sword, ever :D :D :D
I just wish that they had done the T-Shirts globaly, ie one for the males, one for the females, one buy for everyone. Having to buy a seperate shirt for each character feels really backwards and sours the whole experience a bit... But now I can't wait to buy a real life version of that tour shirt.