Sadakos TP Bug?
I’m sure this has been noticed but sometimes when Sadako teleports, I’ll see her crawl on the ground in the middle of the street (Garden of Joy or Hadden)
Has anyone noticed this? 🤭🤣💀
Tagged:
Mod
I’m sure this has been noticed but sometimes when Sadako teleports, I’ll see her crawl on the ground in the middle of the street (Garden of Joy or Hadden)
Has anyone noticed this? 🤭🤣💀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey MechWarrior!
The best place to report Bugs, or see if they've been reported, is over in the Bug Reports section: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
This has been reported occurring on other maps as well and is under review, but you can upvote/add any additional information to the initial report here. Thank you!