An Addition To Madness III

How would people feel if the Doctor would be able to prevent Survivors from using the hatch if they're in Madness III?
This is not a suggestion btw, just wonder what everyone's mindset is on this. (I like making stuff up.)

Comments

  • I'd rather have them see false hatches instead of being unable to use the real one.

  • Vortexas said:

    I'd rather have them see false hatches instead of being able to use the real one.

    This I could get behind.
  • @Boss said:
    How would people feel if the Doctor would be able to prevent Survivors from using the hatch if they're in Madness III?
    This is not a suggestion btw, just wonder what everyone's mindset is on this. (I like making stuff up.)

    The hatch needs a rework in general

  • @Master said:

    @Boss said:
    How would people feel if the Doctor would be able to prevent Survivors from using the hatch if they're in Madness III?
    This is not a suggestion btw, just wonder what everyone's mindset is on this. (I like making stuff up.)

    The hatch needs a rework in general

    That's obvious.
    I'm talking about how the hatch is now.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Nope

    No why?

  • Boss said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Nope

    No why?

    Cause he would have an advantage if we compare him with the other killers.
    Madness 3 is annoying enough the way it is right now.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Boss said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Nope

    No why?

    Cause he would have an advantage if we compare him with the other killers.
    Madness 3 is annoying enough the way it is right now.

    Alright, thanks for the opinions. :)