Killer/Survivor Trade

I don’t know if anyone else would think this would be cool, but I’d love new survivors and killers that are like, alternate realities of the killers/survivors? So like imagine a Legion if he was a survivor? Or the Spirit? Or The Nurse? The Hag? If things went right for them and they didn’t succumb to The Entity?

Or A Dwight or Meg if they were a Killer?

I felt like this would be such a cool idea, and they could do it as character skins maybe? So maybe give the Claudette like a character skin of the Hag is she was a survivor? Or like the Meg a survivor Legion skin? Or killer Meg as a Legion skin? Or maybe like a Dwight killer as a Doctor skin? I don’t know of pairings but I think it would be so cool to see.

Also I feel like the survivors also need a survivor-hex totem version of NOED. Cause NOED can change the fate of the game, especially if it looks like a 0 hook loss for the killer. Which is fine, but I think survivors deserve one too which can change the fate of the game if it looks like no survivors are gonna make it. Maybe like if the game has gone on for so long, the survivor can insta-complete one gen or something. Idk.

Comments