Self-Preservation should get a buff
The Perk isn't really good, it's useless without LoS blockers and the Killer can still track you by other means, I think the stealth aspect of this Perk should get buffed further.
Additionally to its current effects, I think it should also remove the sounds of footsteps, supress screams, supress loud noise notifications from rushed actions (quick vaults, quick entering lockers) and prevent your aura from beaing read by the Killer. This I think would gave you the best getaway you could ever wish for.
Comments
The range should be 32m. 16m is far too restrictive.
I agree, but I think the idea of the Perk is that you're too close to comfort and you get away, it being 32 metres kinda defeats the idea of the Perk no?
Not really, 32m is still close to the killer, that's the average Terror Radius.
If it was mapwide then that might defeat the idea, but 32m is fine imo.