Feedback on Unknown
20240223093754_1.jpg
First time posting here, so apologies if I break a rule of some kind I don't know about.
I love Unknown; he's great fun. I've been playing the PTB pretty much non-stop over the last week, and I intend to buy him with Shards the second he comes out. However, I do have a few changes I think would be good.
- Make Weakened a bit harder to remove. I understand that an AoE damage is very powerful, especially with an ability to balance, but as it stands, a few of his add-ons are almost completely useless, because Weakened disappears so quickly.
- Give a little more visual feedback on the Hallucination. I like the shifting colours, and I have a general idea of how it works, but I'd like it to be clearer. As it stands, it's difficult to tell when I'll be ready to spawn another.
Thanks for reading :)
Comments