Uhhh SH gift of pain nerfed?
Well I’m personally fine with the mangled nerf but why nerf the penalty? I mean it’s still strong but now this perk probably won’t have that much people running it… but BHVR please (if you guys ever see this thread)give this perk a second look before releasing it like that into live servers…. Just a second look on it
the 16% penalty wasn’t rlly that bad and the perk doesn’t even have that much pickrates on it
Comments
Was reported and picked up as a bug, I think. Would need to check whether it's actually in play, or just in the description.
Ahhhhhh Alr
thanks for letting me know that :D
Well, I can't confirm it for sure, but I did notice this had been reported in the bug feedback section and the official response is that it was forwarded to the dev team, I don't know anything beyond that. I -would- assume that it's a bug, since nothing was reported in regards to this perk changing, and I can't imagine it's gonna cop a double nerf.