Iron Maiden cosmetics limited time?
Are the Iron Maiden cosmetics gonna be temporary like the AoT skins? I'm taking a break from the game but would still like to pick one or two up eventually.
Are the Iron Maiden cosmetics gonna be temporary like the AoT skins? I'm taking a break from the game but would still like to pick one or two up eventually.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think they've mentioned it being limited time, but as with all licenced content, when it comes time to renew the licence, if they can't come to an agreement then it'll be removed from the store.
I'd say they have the license for 12 months. Whether it gets extended beyond that probably depends on how well the skins are still selling. So I'd just expect 12 months and that's it.